Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

Quakers Soft Baked Cookie

Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours. The Quaker Oatmeal Cookies are Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats, are individually packaged, they Provides a good source of fiber, and they Contain 6 grams of total fat per serving.

I have found heaven in a little bag. The Quaker company has some amazing new soft baked cookies. They maybe be the best cookies I have ever tasted, they remind me of a hot batch of cookies coming out of my grandmas oven. The cookie is a great size, and leaves you very satisfied. They offer these cookies in amazing flavors, I have not been able to try them all yet but what I have been able to taste has been delicious! I am making it my mission to try all the flavors.


The available flavors come in Banana Nut, Raisin, Cranberry & Yogurt, Chocolate & Almond, and Apple Cinnamon, so there is definitely a flavor for everyone. Yummy! I am torn between is the Oatmeal Raisin and the Banana Nut for my top flavor. I am excited to try the Cranberry & Yogurt and the Apple Cinnamon. I bet they're great too. I have found these cookies at great value prices at many stores, so they have to be somewhere near you. Next time you go grocery shopping pick up a box or 2, heck why not try em' all. You won't regret it. You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.

 Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies

 

 

**I have received this product complimentary for testing and review purposes from Influenster**

No comments:

Post a Comment