Pages

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Always/Tampax Radiant Collection

Miss Brittney


This collection is pretty cool. Its super cute and works great. I recieved this kit to review from Vocalpoint through their Be the First to Try program. The kit I recieved came with 1 zippered bag(purse), 1 scented pad, 3 unscented daily liners, and 2 unscented tampons. I was so impressed and excited to give the collection a try. The purse was a cute purple and pink with star specks here and there, it looks like a small clutch perfect for hiding your period gear. I have to admit I am not one to wear pads, I'm more of a tampon girl but thats just my preference. I still thought I'd give the pad a try. I never knew there were scented pads, so I took a sniff and I have to say it was pleasant. I smelled sort of a citrus type fragrance, not bad at all, pretty fresh and clean. I choose to wear tampons due to comfort purposes, but the pad was very comfortable, and absorbent, for someone who doesn't use pads, you should give this pad a try at night or as an alternative. The tampons were so cool!!! They can be resealed, for less trash can mess, if you know what I mean. I thought that was very convenient. There was no pain with the tampons, you can't feel them at all and great protection, NO LEAKS!! I always use a liner just incase. I used the daily liners and the design is perfect for all the girly panties, its a great fit. They kept me fresh and clean all day long. Overall I give the collection 5 stars, great look and amazing protection. Give it a try, you won't regret it.



"Get invisible protection with the all-new Radiant collection from Tampax® & Always®. It features tampons with re-sealable wrappers that help keep things under wraps and absorbent & flexible pads with Infinicel™ for outstanding protection that won't compromise your personal style."



No comments:

Post a Comment