Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Gucci Flora Collection

Miss Brittney

I recieved this Gucci Flora Collection to sample and review through BzzAgent, its a great word of mouth program. I also recieved extra vial samples to hand out to people who I speak with about the collection and about BzzAgent. Its a great way to meet new people. The Gucci Flora Collection is a great collection that offers something for every woman. The scents I have tried are the Gorgeous Gardenia, Gracious Tuberose, and Glamorous Magnolia. The Gorgeous Gardenia is elegant and sensual with a touch of innocence. The fragrance begins with red berries and pears, then delicate petals, ending with warm frangipani flower, and brown sugar. The Gracious Tuberose is classic, bold and fresh like nature, perfect for the free spirited woman. The fragrance begins with Violet leafs, then tuberose heart and ending with a base of citrus and white cedarwood. The Glamorous Magnolia is a sexy scent perfect for the head strong confident woman. The fragrance begins with freesia top note, then a heart of peony and magnolia and ending with a sandalwood base. The entire collection I enjoyed as a whole and decided which scent to wear based on my mood. There is something for every woman out there. The collection is available at Macy's. The fragrances last all day long, and each note is perfect elegance. I recommend trying the scents before buying to see which fragrance best suits you. You should feel sexy and confident with your fragrance, then you'll know which is the right one for you. My personal favorite is the Gracious Tuberose, its great from the first note to the last. It lasts all day long, I feel great wearing it and get tons of compliments. I love it. I give the collection 5 stars!!






No comments:

Post a Comment