Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

 

I am so excited, I was pre-quailified and then selected amongst the many Influenster users to receive the Latina Vox Box. The box is said to include some great goodies plus one for a friend. The Latina Vox Box should arrive any day now. I can't wait to see whats inside. Until then my fingers are crossed daily awaiting the box :D If you guys are interested in Influenster make sure to sign up. You get FREE products to test in return for an honest review of the products. There is also some amazing opportunities to snag some great prizes and earn more badges with the brand challenges. Through Influenster badges are everything, and the more badges you have the better your chances are of getting a Vox Box. If you'd like to join log on and create a profile at www.influenster.com good luck. If you have any questions feel free to contact me by email or comment on this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment