Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Latina Vox Box Arrived!!

Latina Vox Box 2012


 


So my Latina Vox Box arrived today and boy was I so ecstatic. When I opened my Latina Vox Box compliments of Influenster, it was like I was opening a treasure box! The Latina Vox Box included Veet Leg & Body wax strips, NYC Lip Shine in Nude York, Always Radiant Pads 16 ct., Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration SPF 30 sunscreen, the New Shea infused Bath & Body Works body was in Sweet Pea and a purse/clutch bag with pads, tampons, and pantyliner for a friend. I know, wow right??! And it was all FREE thanks to Influenster. Now all I have to do is test the products out and share my honest opinions and have the chance to participate in some super fun brand challenges and unlock more badges in doing so :D I am so excited and am ready to start testing and work on product reviews to post. Until then, you should join Influenster and start unlocking those badges. www.influenster.com

No comments:

Post a Comment